Business Intelligence Developer wanted- NSSA
Wanted is a BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER who reports to the Business Systems Analyst, the successful candidate will develop analytical and reporting solutions that will enable the Authority to make informed decisions.
1. About The Job
• Designing and planning Business Intelligence solutions.
• Developing reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision making.
• Evaluating and Improving existing BI systems.
• Maintaining and supporting data analytics platforms.
• Conducting troubleshooting on Business Intelligence models.
• Providing training to users on the Business Intelligence platforms.
• Bachelor of Computer Science or Management information systems.
• Certification in databases and business intelligence is an added advantage.
• 5 years experience using relational databases in a similar position.
2. About The Person Required
Key Competencies and Characteristics
• Strong SQL skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration.
• Knowledge in technologies such as C#, SharePoint SSRS and Power Bi are an added advantage.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent listening, communication, Interpersonal and presentation skills.
3. Application details
Interested candidates are invited to email their applications (including CVs) to email@example.com stating the job they are applying for by close of business on Friday, 25 October 2019.
Applications should quote the job title and where applicable the Region where the vacancy is located.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.