Card Supervisor wanted (IT Job)
Wanted is a card supervisor who will be responsible for dispatching of cards to branches and offering support on issuing challenges among other duties below.
About The Job
• Fostering a close relationship with third party processors and card associations
• Developing new innovative products in line with the Bank strategy
• Identifying gaps / risks / taking appropriate action
• Developing / updating policies and procedures for card processes
• Ordering card files from Vendor (EFT)
• Facilitating the process of card embossing and printing
• Dispatching of cards to branches and offering support on issuing challenges
• Attending to card queries via email or phone call
• Testing of new digital products and systems, sign off and implementation
• Engaging of various industry stakeholders per need to ease business and offer digital solutions to our clients
• Logging of issues with IT / Vendor (s)
• Participating in test and DRP
• Providing reports timeously
• Data integrity runs – bi-annually
• Tracking of activity on e-channels
• Research on the market on electronic banking technologies and analyze competitor’s product offering
• Sending Zimswitch queries to other banks
• Attending to Zimswitch queries internally
• Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts
• Attending to POS queries and administer amongst branches
• Card stock take coordination
About The Person Required
1. A Degree in Business / Information Systems / Technical
2. Not less than 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
3. Proven experience in Business Analysis and Card systems.
Suitable and interested applicants should submit their updated CVs to email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org with CARD SUPERVISOR as the subject of the email. Deadline for receiving applications is Monday 11 November 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.