Database Developer wanted- NSSA
Wanted is a Database Developer reporting to the Database Analyst, the successful candidate will modify and create new database objects and will ensure that databases are performing at optimal levels.
1. About The Job
• Database tuning, monitoring, and query optimisation.
• Creating and modifying tables, views, and functions.
• Developing stored procedures.
• Implementing database development and security best practices.
• Importing data Into SQL databases.
• Developing and implementing database security policies.
• Using SQL data warehouses.
• Keeping objects and schemas consistent across multiple databases and servers.
• Assisting the Database analyst in database documentation.
2. About The Person Required
• Bachelor of Computer Science or information systems.
• Certification in SQL Server databases is an added advantage.
• 5 years working with SQL Databases preferably SQL Server.
Key Competencies and Characteristics
• Ability to follow and fix data intensive business applications.
• Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule.
• Ability to deliver quality work on time.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting.
3. Application details
Interested candidates are invited to email their applications (including CVs) to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job they are applying for by close of business on Friday, 25 October 2019.
Applications should quote the job title and where applicable the Region where the vacancy is located.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.