Datawarehouse Specialist, ICT- Level 8 (2 Posts)- ZIMRA
Wanted are Datawarehouse (ICT) Specialists at ZIMRA. At the moment two posts are available.
About The Job
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design, model, or implement the Authority's data warehousing activities.
• Facilitate change control, problem management, and communication among business intelligence analysts, system developers and systems analysts.
• Program and configure data warehouses and provide support to users.
• Prepare functional or technical documentation for data warehouses for the Authority.
• To verify the structure, accuracy, or quality of warehouse data.
• Maintain the operational health of data warehouse system and reporting procedures documentation.
• Develop and implement data extraction procedures from business systems.
• Carryout development of data transformation, and aggregation logic.
• Develop or maintain standards, such as organization, structure, or nomenclature, for the design of data warehouse elements, such as data architectures, models, tools, and databases.
• Develop Implement data verification and testing methods for the data warehouse
• Ensures adherence to standards, policies, and procedures
• Reviews da ta warehouse modules for data quality assurance
• Support the business users with their requirements on data analytics.
• Conduct any other duties as may be assigned
About The Person Required
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc in Computer Science/Information Systems/Business Studies and Computer Science or equivalent
• Proven 2+ years of experience working in a data warehouse environment.
• Deep knowledge and comprehension of data warehousing concepts and models
• Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
• Possess strong Business Ethics
• Experience in data mining techniques, statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems and use of visualisation tools
• Experience and proficiency in at least two data analytics tools
• Clean Class 4 drive r s license.
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than 25 October 2019, in sealed envelopes clearly indicating the position being applied for.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority 6th Floor ZB Centre Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue P.O. Box 4360 HARARE