Information Technician- POSB ( IT Job)
Wanted is an Information Technician reporting to the Senior Internal Auditor, the incumbent will be responsible for conducting systems, operational and applications audits and provide recommendations to mitigate risks and address deficiencies.
About The Job
MAJOR ACTIVITIES OF THE JOB
• Conducting audit reviews of IT systems. applications. operations and processes.
• Providing guidance on IT risk management.
• Developing IT Audit and Risk Assessment Standard Programs.
• Conducting Forensic audits.
• Performing data extraction and analytics for use in Audit.
• Designing Map processes and Operations Flowcharts to support audit plans.
• Developing, building and implementing tools for data analysis.
• Assists In designing IT Audit Annual Plan.
• Training department staff.
About The Person Required
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
• 2 years working experience as an IT Auditor (preferably in a Financial Services Industry).
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Knowledge and experience with Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS and Security Audits.
• Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies and use of Audit and Data Analytics Software.
• Strong attention to detail. analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
• Great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques.
The positions offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CVs, proof of qualifications and experience to email@example.com not later than 21 November 2019. The email subject heading should clearly indicate the position applied for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.