Systems Developer Wanted - NSSA
NSSA is looking for a Systems Developer, whose duty would be to report to the Systems Analyst, the successful candidate will design, develop and implement software that meets the requirements of the Authority's Information needs.
1. About The Job
- Designing and developing new programmes and software.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Training users on the use of new or modified systems.
- Review software to ensure it meets coding and security standards as defined by the orgnisation's policies.
- Provide technical and user documentation for all the developed systems.
- Working closely with analysts, database developers and other IT. support staff to identify areas for improvement.Testing and evaluating new programmes.
2. About The Person Required
Bachelor of Computer Science or Management Information Systems.
Programming Certification in CL ASP.Net is an added advantage. 5 years programming experience.
Key Competencies and Characteristics
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong knowledge of SQL databases and programming
- Knowledge of the C# programming language
3. Application details
Interested candidates are invited to email their applications (including CVs) to email@example.com stating the job they are applying for by close of business on Friday, 25 October 2019.
Applications should quote the job title and where applicable the Region where the vacancy is located.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.