Web and Mobile Applications Developer wanted - Zimra
Wanted at ZIMRA is a Web and Mobile Applications Developer. Limited posts are available!
About The Job
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze and develop solutions specifications documents according set standards and procedures.
• Modify, upgrade, update, design and develop, reliable mobile and web applications using latest development technologies.
• Analyze, recommend, implement and enhance web applications and mobile platforms security using applicable techniques including but not limited to plug-ins, upgrading websites designs, monetization techniques, improving search ranks a n improving traffic on the sites.
• Develop APIs for internal mobile platforms, business systems and databases, ensuring seamless integration
between mobile, web platforms and other systems.
• Contribute towards search optimization, web UX and functionality.
• Develop mobile apps and interfaces for delivering content to mobile phones and tablets.
• Develop interfaces between online content management systems and mobile networks from time to time.
• Modify existing programs in h ne with changing business requirements or to fix bugs in the programs.
• Adhere to the Authority s software develop men t standards.
• Monitor and give second and third level support for implemented systems.
• Identity t raining needs and participate in the training of users.
• Ensure adherence to the tenets of the Authority's Performance Management System within the section.
• Conduct any other duties as may be assigned
About The Person Required
Job skiIls and Competencies
• Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Good organizational, people and time management skills.
• A team player who is innovative and analytical.
• Unquestionable integrity.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc in Computer Science/Information Systems/Business Stu dies and Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 2+ years' experience covering systems design an d development.
• A certification in mobile or web development is required.
• Knowledge and experience of Web and Mobile App development is required.
• Experience with front and back end technologies such as HTM L5, CSS3, jQuery, Gulp, Sass, AngularJS, PHP, Objective C, Swift, Java, MySQL, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Red is, JSON, Selenium (automated testing) among others is a must.
• Solid understanding of web related technologies such as H TW/S, REST, SOAP, JSON , SSH and SMTP.
• Deep knowledge of Android and IOS development platforms.
• Possess strong Business Ethics
• Clean C lass 4 driver's license
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications, by not later than 25 October 2019, in sealed envelopes clearly indicating the position being applied for.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority 6th Floor ZB Centre Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue P.O. Box 4360 HARARE